Dining at The Inn
Dining at Rachel’s Bed & Breakfast is nothing like eating at your typical restaurant. There’s a huge difference between “dining” and eating. Eating is what we do just to feed our hunger pangs; we can do that with a ham sandwich at home! By contrast, “Dining” is an exceptional experience that’s hard to duplicate!
That exceptional experience is exactly what you will find at Rachel’s! You won’t find crowds or loud conversations, and you won’t find lines waiting to be seated. Our dinner ambiance makes us shine by comparison! With our candlelight setting and soft music, you will know this dining experience has been created exclusively for you.
You will be seated at an elegantly set table, with flowers and candle light. After selecting your beverage, you will begin your experience with our very popular house salad & dressing (a combination you will remember!). Salad is served with our famous –huge- hot yeast rolls. Every entree found at Rachel’s is unique, known for their exquisite flavor, and will keep you talking years later about your captivating experience. You’ll find a nice selection of wine, champagne and beer for sale in the dining room at Rachel’s B&B. As a result of the liquor license laws, any alcohol not purchased at Rachel’s cannot be consumed in any of the public areas on the premises.
During our hot summer months when our cabins are full of families and floaters, we prefer not to serve weekend dinners. We do enjoy a group BBQ, and we are always open to fixing meals to enjoy during the cool summer evenings around the campfire. Thank you for accommodating our preferences.
Please check with our kitchen at least a week in advance to reserve an evening meal.
(Package prices reflect dining for two)
Missouri Dinner Package
Choose from any Entree and Dessert below
Ambassador Dinner Package
Choose from any Entree, Appetizer and Dessert below
Dinner is served with a bottle of wine from Rachel’s collection
All entrees (except pasta entrees) are served with potato, vegetable du jour and Rachel’s special house salad.
Included with the Ambassador Package or served ala carte
- Toasted Ravioli – This St. Louis tradition is served golden brown with our special marinara sauce.
- Beer battered Mushrooms – Button mushrooms finished to a crisp golden color and served with ranch dipping sauce
- Cheese Quesadilla – Three cheeses, stuffed into soft flour tortillas, and toasted to blend the cheeses together for a melt-in-your-mouth treat.
Baked to perfection, then served in a lemon, dill and garlic sauce.
One of Rachel’s best dishes served with a side of garlic bread. You won’t find Alfredo sauce like this just anywhere. Made with real cream and butter, Parmesan cheese and blended into a perfect consistency, served over Al’ dente pasta and topped with tender marinated grilled chicken breast
Rib Eye Steak
A twelve ounce hand-cut, marinated Rib Eye steak, charbroiled to your specifications. A real feast! It’s so tender it melts in your mouth.
Apricot Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Tender flaky grilled Maih Mahi glazed with Rachel’s own apricot ginger sauce, served with steamed seasoned rice and asparagus.
New Orleans Pasta Supreme
This delectable one-of-a-kind pasta dish features tender sauteed chicken breast, Rachel’s specially blended turkey sausage, onion, celery and bell peppers tossed with Fettuccine in an amazing Cajun/garlic sauce. Rachel’s Pasta is served piping hot with toasty garlic bread.
- Rachel’s own Amaretto Cheese Cake made with Disaronno and a nutty crunchy crust. It’s Delicious!
- Mississippi Mud Cake – Layers of chocolate cake, marshmallows, nuts and fudge, warmed to blend all the layers into this delectable delight.
- Baked Alaska – Layers of chocolate cake sandwiched around a layer of ice cream, enveloped in a layer of meringue and baked to a glowing brown, topped with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and a cherry on top.